Hara hai toh Bara hai Challenge
What is #GreenIndiaChallenge, why 3 plants per person ?
- Oxygen consumption by us: We breathe 7-8 lts of air per minute.
- That means 11000 lts of per day (Approx).
- Oxygen in the inhaled air is: 20%
- Oxygen in the exhaled air is: 15%
- We use only 5% of Oxygen in every inhalation. That means we use 550 lts of Oxygen per day.
- 550 lts of Oxygen = 785.95 gms or 0.78 kgs.
7. We use 0.78 Kgs of Oxygen per day.
8. That means 284.70 Kgs per year, say 285 lts.1 Kg of Oxygen is Rs 1300/-.285 Kgs of Oxygen cost is Rs 3,70,500/-. We use Rs 3.70 lacks of Oxygen in a year freely given by nature.
9. One average tree can give 100 kgs of Oxygen per year.